September 21, 2010

Sad but true ... Another hiatus

Three weeks into the semester and I am already feeling a lot of pressure.  I really am sorry to say that I will be neglecting the updates for a while.  I had a chat with a roommate tonight about how this just isn't fun anymore - it feels like work on top of school work and actual work.  I started this as a creative outlet to keep writing during my internship, when I had more time to put serious thought and analysis into each post.  Now, I feel too rushed.  I can't put the kind of care and editing into it that would make this blog worth reading.  I want it to be something I can be proud of and tell people to read, but I've been too distracted, and my latest posts just aren't up to my standards.  I am working much harder this semester to keep up with my priorities (reading, studying, applying to grad school, studying for the GRE) and so something had to drop off my to-do list.

I may still do the odd post on holidays, but I won't make any more promises about when I am posting.  Now everybody send me happy thoughts that I can manage a 4.0 this semester without going batty!

2 comments:

  1. That's what I ended up doing with my 365 photo project. It was just being way too crazy and I was taking lame photos, so I just stopped. Best to worry about school first, and hobbies second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really busy man.I hope you can get high score in next GRE test. I'm doing practice GRE here. masteryourgre.com . It's really useful for us.

    ReplyDelete